Sometimes when we buy a new laptop recently, most have brought the original Windows, but the problem is the hard drive partsi there’s only 1 (one) or 2 (two):), compounded not get the driver so we can only backup and then restored them.
With the help of software output PowerQuest Partition Magic (R). Here I take the example of using Partition Magic Pro 8.0. If you do not already have this software, just searching on Google, OK:)
Once you have the software, please install it first,
How to install Partition Magic Pro 8.0:
1. Open the folder Partition Magic Pro 8.0, please find the file Setup.exe
2. Wait until the installation is complete preparation process
3. After the preparation process is completed, it will show PartitionMagic 8.0 Setup window. Please select Next
4. Enter User Name, Company Name and Serial Number that you have (For the user name and company name free), then select Next
5. Then select Yes to give consent to the Licence Agreement appears.
6. Then select Next (3 times) until the installation process runs automatically
7. After the installation is complete, it will be asked whether you want to create a Rescue Disk? for this example we just ignore the offer by selecting No.
8. Dispose of 2 boxes that were checked / unchecked in the window that appears, select Finish
Now your computer has installed PartitionMagic 8.0, for the next step let’s create a disk partition with the help of the software.
How to make hard disk partitions:
1. Please activate your software PartitionMagic 8.0
2. After performing PartitionMagic 8.0 window, click the name of your hard disk (Disk 1) on the right side of the window PartitionMagic 8.0
3. In the pick a task … (see the left side of the window PartitionMagic 8.0) select Create the new partition
4. Please select Next to continue
5. Select the hard disk that we will partition, then Next
6. Then please select the location of the partition, for this example please select After C: (Recommended)
7. Now determine the desired partition size in the size based on the information to the right of the box (Maximum Size & Minimum Size), then select Next
8. Once we determine the size of the partition, it will display the approximate disk partitions according to the data that you entered earlier. If you are sure with the amount of your hard disk partitions please select Finish
9. Now please click the Apply button in the bottom left window PartitionMagic 8.0
10. If a confirmation window appears, please select Yes or OK, to begin the process of partitioning a hard drive
After 10 steps above you run the windows will restart to begin the process of partitioning your hard drive, please wait until that process is complete.
– Do not press any key after your computer restarts, to avoid the failure of the partition.
New-tested using windows xp (have never been on trial at the vista even windows seven: D)
Source : http://idisastra.blogspot.com/